17.12.12


I'm back from an amazing visit to montreal - thank you so much for coming to visit - we got so much love and we are definitely back next year!  I got in an hour ago and I am already working on projects that got neglected during craft show craziness - the brick and mortar shop is open - j told me it was a busy weekend and I will try to restock the shop with as much goods as I can - we will be open till dec. 23rd.

the giveaway winner is MARY - congrats! email me with your shipping address and I will get them out to you soon - I was so happy to see these note cards sell so quickly in montreal - I will get them up in the online shop soon.

some highlights from my weekend via instagram
big hugs to you all - have a great start to your week! xxa

1 comment:

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.